Thursday, November 16, 2017

"A Seer's Vision of Satan's Trophy Room – You Will Get Back What Was Stolen" by Wendy Alec, London, UK

Wendy Alec, GOD TV


November 15, 2017

"A Seer's Vision of Satan's Trophy Room – You Will Get Back What Was Stolen" by Wendy Alec, London, UK

From the Desk of Steve Shultz:

Steve ShultzYou have GOT to read the two articles we are posting today. One is by Fiorella Giordano (click here) and this one below by Wendy Alec. They literally could have written these articles together!

Wendy Alec is a prolific writer and one of our top-selling books has been Journal of the Unknown Prophet. Wendy had profound encounters with the Lord and He spoke to her of many things to come...I highly encourage you to get this book!

You will NOT be disappointed in this latest article from Wendy in which she shares from the Father's heart and speaks HOPE, JOY and PROMISES FULLFILLED into you!

Wendy shares this word from the Lord:

"The enemy saw that much ground was being taken, so in this past season his strategy became more violent against My champions. He knew that those who have loved and served Me so faithfully would never, never give up. So he strategically contended for every promise; to circumvent, delay and hijack My promises of goodness in the land of the living."

I know many have felt great loss over the years...but those days are over. Read this incredible word by Wendy Alec and find out how God is restoring His promises and how we can take back what the enemy has stolen! (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Please forward this word to your friends! Encourage them to subscribe to the Elijah List right here: http://elijahlist.com/subscribe.

Enjoy!

Steve Shultz, Founder and Publisher
The Elijah List & Breaking Christian News


http://www.elijahlist.com

*************************************

"A Seer's Vision of Satan's Trophy Room – You Will Get Back What Was Stolen"
by Wendy Alec, London, UK


The Father Showed Me Three Incredible Things: Promises Fulfilled, Tears of Joy and Joy Restored.

A Vision of the Promises

The first vision was a huge, crystal dome. It was called hope. Inside the dome was a huge, incredible array of crystal, glittering lights—like fairy-lights. The dome was filled with a wondrous, almost fairytale, glow. It was filled with WONDER. Oh beloved reading this, it was the most beautiful dome I had ever seen. There was peace, joy, wonder and new life bursting inside that dome.

I said, "Father what are the fairy-lights?" He said, "Each glowing light is a PROMISE to My precious sons and daughters that have been delayed or hijacked by the enemy. These are My promises of My goodness, My kindness, and My OVERWHELMING faithfulness in the land of the living."

"Daddy, but why are they here?" I said.

"Because, My beloved child, in these past few years one of the major strategies of the enemy has been to contend so violently for My children's hope. To try to literally hijack and delay the fulfillment of My promises on earth; many of My children have become heartsick with so many of their dreams and hopes being deferred."

I said, "Oh Father, how do we get it back?"

"First, let Me show you something..." said the Father.

A Vision of Tears of Joy

I looked and saw an enormous glass vat. It reached to the ceiling and was filled with rainbows and a see-through liquid, like water. The Father spoke again: "This vat is filled with My children's tears. They are tears of joy."
"Oh Daddy!" I gasped, "They are the tears of joy that have been stolen and delayed because the promises have been so delayed in this past season."

The Father was so anguished and said, "The enemy saw that much ground was being taken, so in this past season his strategy became more violent against My champions. He knew that those who have loved and served Me so faithfully would never, never give up. So he strategically contended for every promise; to circumvent, delay and hijack My promises of goodness in the land of the living.

"Many, many—SO MANY—of My children were used to miracles manifesting in their lives. Yet, these same champions in the past few years have been crying out to Me saying, 'Father! I have stood. I have been faithful, but what used to so easily manifest—the miracles that would come overnight—there is just barrenness and continual contending and fighting in the spirit for what never seems to manifest.'"

The Father said, "Beloved. Beloved of My heart, this was a targeted strategy of the enemy. He could not keep the answers from you forever, but in this past season, in the spirit realm, the powers and principalities have been contending violently for every promise. For they knew that this would wear down My saints."

A Vision of Joy Restored

It was once again full of wonder, but each time I was drawn to it, a huge eruption of SHEER JOY would come from my heart: "Oh Father! He has stolen our joy!"

"That, My child, is the joy of My promises fulfilled on earth; My promises and My miracles; My kindness and My goodness in the land of the living. For the ultimate strategy of the enemy was to erode My children's strength."
"Because Your joy is our strength." I murmured. I sighed, "But Daddy, we're meant to have that anyhow just by being with You." Oh the Father is so wonderful. I could sense Him laughing at me. We had had certain conversations earlier in the day.

"Yes, My beloved Princess. That, you know is true." Oh, He was still laughing: "But as your Father—your Daddy—the Lover of your souls, I understand that you live on the earth and so many times you see through a glass darkly and hold on to Me by faith. So it is My utmost JOY to answer your cries for My promises and My miracles. Oh what joy it gives Me when I see your tears of joy and your wonder.

"For I Am goodness; I Am kindness; I Am compassion and I yearn to see My children thriving and joyous. I love to give My children good things. I watch them, even as you watched your own children open their presents and took SUCH JOY IN THEIR JOY. I am your Father and I take such joy in your joy."

"So Daddy, how do we get this back?"

He said, "Remember Daniel? When Gabriel called on Michael, there was a 21-day delay.

As My children release the hosts of Heaven in this season, you will all see a restitution of these three things I have shown you (Promises Fulfilled, Tears of Joy and Joy Restored). For it is time to DEMAND them back in the spirit realm. For I tell you that ENOUGH is ENOUGH. The time of transition is upon you, the last snares are being broken, the victory is assured, and miracles are about to break forth in the land of the living."

A New Day and a New Season!

"I told you I would break through for you so that others may have hope."

I said, "Daddy, You mean the three-year battle with my book rights?" (A personal testimony of mine.)

"Yes, beloved child. The battle was fierce. There were many days it seemed impossible, but they are back in your hands just as I promised they would be."

"Oh yes, Daddy. It was such a miracle."

"And you signed with Harper Collins."

"Oh yes, Daddy," I said, "The rights came back just in time. One day later and it would have been too late. Two incredible breakthroughs after three years..." I could feel the Father smile.

"And so now for My children: When this battle is over, miracles after miracles will break forth and the sounds of wonder and laughter and tears shed of joy will be My children's heritage!"

God says to you: "So pray beloved ones, pray. Release the hosts of Heaven to tear down these strongholds in the enemy's camps. For even as for Daniel, your answers are on their way! There will be joy, peace, hope renewed, wonder, promises fulfilled, delays finished and aborted situations resurrected!

"It's a new day, a new season with new strength, new vigor and new focus! For I Am the I Am; the Restorer of the breach and the Binder of the broken-hearted; your compassionate, loving King of all kings. I Am the Lover of your souls. Oh how I yearn for you, beloved. Your Abba, your King, longs for you."

Wendy Alec
Founder, God TV

Website: click here

Wendy Alec was born in London and brought up in South Africa. She has pursued successful careers in advertising and television production, as well as writing books and screenplays. The cinematic scope and epic sweep of the Chronicles of Brothers series has won her legions of devoted fans around the world. 

Wendy has recently signed a book deal with Harper Collins for the release of the Chronicles books into both the Christian and secular markets in the UK and USA. She is also currently finalizing Princess Warriors (Visions from Heaven 2) which will be published in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA